Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Pics

Right before we left Pittsburgh, my friend Libby, offered to take our family pictures for us. I wanted to get some pictures in before I got all big and pregos, and I wanted some 'Burgh pictures, with the bridges and city in the background. She did a lovely job, especially since both of my kids refused to look and smile at the camera at the same time. She is a budding photographer and has a real eye for the art. Here are some of my favorites:
{Why doesn't someone as pale as me wear more make-up to get pictures taken. I don't know! Next time, I am going to skank-it up in the make-up department so I look like I have a pulse.}


{this is the biggest smile we could capture on Morgan; she just was not cooperating}







{Photography by Elisabeth}

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the pictures, can't wait to the "skanked up makeup" for next time. :)

Laurie said...

P.S. I just saw your comment on my blog. If you are going to be in Zion at all and have a spare second, email me and I can wrangle something up with Tara.

Catherine said...

You have an adorable family and these are some great pictures! Congrats on number 3!

Cara said...

Cute pics. Libby did a nice job. And congrats on the baby. Cody is finally getting a boy so they can go hunting together. I bet he's so excited! :)

Libby said...

i don't think you look pale at all but i too am looking forward to a "skanked up" brooke! i love the pictures.

Shells said...

Love the pictures Brooke. Counting down the days.

Liz said...

I love her (the photographer's) post-processed yellows and greens! So cool. And the city backdrop is awesome! Good pick, Brooklyn. Your family is so cute.

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Wow! Your family pictures are beautiful! Your girls are so darling. How fun.
Libby really does such a wonderful job! I am missing her talents her in Houston.
I hope you guys are doing great!! Just thinking of you.

tharker said...

These are so great! But I too can't wait to see the day when you're all "skanked up" for pictures ;) Maybe you could give us a preview at the reunion...

I love them all, and I can't wait to see you guys in person VERY soon!! We too are counting the days.

Rachel said...

at least Claire was having fun!! you'll be surprised how pale PGH can make you. I look back at pictures and hardly recognize myself all pasty and pale.

Jen H said...

So cute! I love the yellow bridge!!

Pitcherpost said...

I think you look great in the pictures! I miss the nelsons and pittsburgh!