Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All Through the Town

Well, I can definitely tell what Morgan's MMIH is. It's the stage. Just look at what a natural she is at wheels on the bus. She is so talented, that she even combined 'all through the town' into just one word, 'aaaaawwwwnnnnn'. Now that is talent.

Part of this song is pretty traumatic for Morgan. Remember how she use to get her feelings so hurt whenever anyone said 'no'? Well, she is offended with how nonchalantly that vulgar word is used in this children's song. And now for your viewing pleasure. . . Morgan.




11 comments:

Shells said...

So, we watched this video about 20 times tonight. Mike loved singing along with Morgan and you. Morgan sure is a cutie.

Cara said...

She's a cutie! What a fun age!

Gabrielle said...

Cute!
Ok, so WHAT is MMIH?? I've googled it with no results that seem even remotely relevant.

Brooklet said...

mmih- match made in heaven!

tharker said...

I forgot that she is offended by the word no. That was so adorable!

Seriously, how long is it until AUGUST? Too long, I tell you!

Carrie said...

Oh, I love this. That was too cute!

Jana said...

Ellie LOVED watching that. She is sitting here in my lap now singing and doing it. And getting mad at me for ignoring her. :) Very cute. I love the all through the town. Smart girl. :)

Laurie said...

I love this age! Austin is so fun right now too. He doesn't sing words but he hums the Indiana Jones theme song, no joke.

Monica said...

So cute. So fun. Glad you captured it on film.

Michele said...

What a smart girl...I loved the sad face at the daddys saying no. LOL

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Cute! It is so fun what little kids do! I can't wait until Landon can sing songs with me!