Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blame it on the Cable Guy

The cable guy came last week to switch our modem and he ended up screwing up some setting on my computer that makes it so difficult to sign into blogger. This means its hard to see private blogs and even harder to comment, and impossible to comment on my own blog. I don't mean to be ignoring all your questions, and I am reading your blogs. I just am having difficulties commenting. So pardon my rudeness until I get this figured out.

To answer some questions regarding our move to Virginia- Cody is in the Navy, and after we finish Dental school, we report for a GPR (a one year residency) at a naval hospital in Virginia. We will be there for at least a year, possibly longer. We are really, really excited for a new place, new people, new phase of our life. I don't want to talk about how sad I am to be leaving PA, it will just get me choked up. I have no comment on that.

No comments: