Monday, December 15, 2008

Attachments


Morgan is really into Claire's barbie laptop. This is how I keep finding her all over the house. She has also developed a little attachment to that little blanket that her aunt Shells made for her. She pleads for it when she sees it and then when she finally gets it in her hands she cuddles it up to her face and gives a little nervous giggle. It is fun to see how much she loves her blanket. This is the first blanket attachment we have had in our family. Claire never had any attachments to dolls or blankets, because she is so darn attached to sucking her thumb and twirling her hair into gigantic rats' nest.



Due to Claire's inability to control the twirling of her hair and her frequent desire to cut her own hair, I was forced to have her hair cut. I mourn her long hair, but Iam just starting to accept that long hair isn't in the cards for her.

And this silly girl makes this cut look cute!

6 comments:

tharker said...

I am willing to bet that you just made Michelle's day by showing Morgan's attachment to the blanket! Two thumbs up to Morgan for scoring points with Auntie Shells!

I LOVE this haircut on Claire!! Her long hair is so beautiful, but I can definitely see how this is more practical.

Of course as I sit here typing all this out, I have to wonder, does it even matter...since you can't read it?

Shells said...

Brooke, Tiff is right. You made my day. :) I really like Claire's short hair. It looks so dark, healthy, and thick.

Libby said...

i like the haircut...very cute.

Linda said...

Wow, Clair's hair is really thick when it's short. Both the girls are getting so big and darn cute! I've been catching up on blog reading, and I love the quilt you made your niece.

Michele said...

Little sisters always like the big sister' toys...especially if it drives her older sister crazy...oh wait that is just at my house! Claire looks beautiful with her shorter fashionable do!

Anonymous said...

I think Claire's hair looks great! And Aubrey and Morgan are two peas in a pod. Aubrey's all about the blankets and the technology.