Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Name That Movie

I loved playing name that movie with my sisters,growing up, usually while we were doing dishes together. My dad always told us we should sing together while we worked so we could grow up and be like the Lemon sisters. . . who?

So here are a couple of lines for you to ponder, what movie is this from?

1. I have a very thirsty date. She's part camel.

2. Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water-buffalo.

3. Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best thing. And a good thing never dies.

4. I love black underwears!

5. Why don't you go back to you double-wide and fry something?

6. You'll make a fine little helper. What's your name?

Charles de Mar.

Shut up, geek.

7. You can keep doing that forever. The dog is NEVER going to move.

8. Why do they always paint hallways that color?

They say taupe is very soothing.

9. Nine million terrorist in the world and I gotta kill the one with feet smaller than my sisters.
(that one is for Carrie)

10. Can you keep a secret?
Yes.
So can I.


I hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Shells said...

1. You’ve Got Mail.
4. While you were sleeping
5. Sweet Home Alabama
7. Pirate of the Caribean
9. Die Hard
10. Clue

Monica said...

The quote about the Taupe walls sounds a bit familiar, but except for the ones Michelle figured out, I have no clue. I think our movie repertoires are a lot different these days. Hmmm... I will have to think about the taupe walls a bit more.

Monica said...

It just came to me!!
8. Ocean's Eleven

Brooklet said...

I am suprised you haven't got #2 yet. Its one of my favorite movies. Another quote from that movie is, "Do you own rubber gloves? I rent 'em. I lease with an option to buy."

I bet your husbands will know #6- its more of a guys movie, if you ask me.

And #3 is Cody's favorite movie- he cries everytime he watches the part of this movie with that line in it.

Monica said...

do I own any of the 3 remaining movies?

Brooklet said...

I don't know. I know that Ryan owns #2. I own #3. and I doubt you own #6- but it has one of your favorite male actors in it.

The New Harkers said...

3 Is the Shawshank Redeption

The New Harkers said...

What no Clue lines??

The New Harkers said...

Nevermind

Brooklet said...

Nice one, Lindsey! I would be suprised, but I think you are our resident 80's expert!