Monday, November 27, 2006

A Walk in the Park


Well, it is a gorgeous day today- short sleeve weather- and since Cody came home from school early I thought it would be fun to go the park. We took our new camera with us to see how well it performs and got some awfully cute pictures. You know me, I just have to share. . .
This is a picture of our ever adorable Claire, posing in the leaves. She is lovin' all the leaves that are now on the ground here in PA.

I add this picture because of what she was saying as I snapped it. Dad had just been spotting her so she didn't fall, and when she tried climbing up again, I had dad back away so I could get a snap shot. But Claire didn't like having her spotter taken away, so she stuck out her fanny and said, "Daddy, come hold my tooshy bum tail."

This picture I would label "Pure Delight" because that's what both Claire is exper-iencing as her dad lifts her (those are his hairy arms, not mine!) on the swing, and what I exper-ienced as I watched her. He had her giggling good.

Another fun picture that for some strange reason makes me crave an orange julius. . .

And this last picture is my favorite. . . as we walked home, Claire fell behind and we looked back to find this Downy Ultra Soft moment. She had found seeded dandelions and she spent several minutes picking them and blowing on them. . . I wonder what she is wishing for. . .

I know my post wasn't that informative this time, but I hope you enjoy the delightful feast for the eyes of Claire. . . We love her very much.

5 comments:

tharker said...

She's becoming such a big girl. I've never heard "tooshy bum tail" before, that's so cute! I can't wait to see her again.(Of course you and Cody too :)

Shells said...

Wow, ton's of cute pictures. Keep up the good work. I can't believe how much Claire has changed since I last saw her.

Monica said...

So cute, Brooke. Claire looks taller, her hair is longer, she is just growing up so fast. Samantha has that same shirt, and she is wearing it right now (I love Target). I hope to be seeing more photos in the future. Good job.

The New Harkers said...

Hey I have a new post, read it

tharker said...

I just told Josh the "Tooshy Bum Tail" story and he got such a laugh out of it. I wish these kids got to see each other more often. But I guess the blogs are the next best thing. : )