Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dancing in the moonlight

For those who wanted to picture of Claire- here it is! I am sure she is going to love this picture when she is older- dancing in her panties. There is something about this picture that reminds me of that picture of mom when she was in college- do you know what I am talking about? This was taken with our new, nifty, difty camera. We are glad to finally have a camera once again. I don't quite take 200 pics a month like Michelle, but I do like to take pictures here and there, at least every month, to catch her growing, which she is doing too quickly. I hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Shells said...

I hope it is the hairdo that reminds you of mom in college, and not the dancing in the panties.

Michelle

tharker said...

There's something about the expression on Claire's face that really does remind me of that picture of your mom too! So cute. Claire really is growing way too fast.