Thursday, February 03, 2011

Valentine's Cards


Just in case you don't follow our craft blog (what?!), I wanted to share the valentines I made up for Claire to give to her class. I prefer homemade valentines, because they tend to be cuter and I don't have to stand at the store lamenting that the only choices I have are barbie or hello kitty (I haven't seen any Brat's cards this year. Maybe they read my blog). But mostly, I have a ton of fun creating them. This year, Claire is in a bigger class, so I went the digital route for cards.

The downloads and the instructions are over at our craft blog if you want to make your own. Just click on the picture of the valentine you want to take you over there.


Now, according to my translators, this card says, "Bandit! You have stolen my heart." But if my translators are wrong, then they are in big trouble, mister. Because I like to pretend I speak Spanish.

And if you are feeling super crafty, I also have a download and instructions to make "dancing" ballerina cards. Because everything is better when it moves!

13 comments:

Carrie said...

I went to the store today and picked up some card stock so I can make these for my kids to hand out. You are a genius, Brooke!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimo said...

Absolutely darling!!! I may have to use these.

J-Leav said...

Dang! I already bought a pack of princess cards with cheesy lines and didn't keep the receipt. I LOVE the raccoon!

tharker said...

Best cards ever.

tharker said...

P.S.

Guess what? Did you know that your Ballerina Card was featured on someone's Valentine Hop?

Here's the link!

http://heathernow.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-sharing-time-2011.html

Amy said...

Why is this the first time I'm hearing about a craft blog!!?? Good job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

These are darling! I didn't know about the craft blog either. I will have to check it out!:)

Liz said...

These are SO cute! And I think you have spectacular translators! ;)

Kimo said...

I have been frequenting your craft blog as of late, and I want your pattern for the castle caddy - can you share?

Michele said...

I totally bought the girls this year...I am a lame crafty parent this year!

tharker said...

Hi Brooke. I'm sure you're busy making cute crafts, or sewing a beautiful quilt, or being the coolest girl on the block (you know you are!), or mothering your 3 cuties....but is there any chance we could get a new post from you?

Love you!