Friday, July 02, 2010

June

It is amazing where a month has brought us. We have been busy, busy, busy, getting ready for our move, moving, and then unmoving into our new home in Alabama. And on top of all that, we had a long list of things to we wanted to do before we left Virginia and had to do some major hanging out with friends before we left. . .because moving is a lonely affair.

So I'll start where we left off. . . the beginning of June. I'll spare you the details of us getting ready for the move, because it just involves organizing and dejunking and some major stressing about some scratches in the d***ed hardwood floor (that's right, I just pseudo-cursed on my blog because that is how I feel about that particular hardwood floor) and none of that is particularly interesting.

The interesting part (at least to me) is the stuff we crammed into our final days in P-town (for the record, I have lived in four p-towns, and up until two weeks ago, I have always lived in a P-town).

After staring at this paddle boat ferry for a year, we finally took the kiddos on it for a short round trip. It was a beautiful evening and a nice way to spend a half an hour.


* * *

Now on to bigger and better and more expensive fun:




We had good times. What more is there to say?

There is still more, lots more, to tell about our June fun.

To Be Continued. . .

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't believe Morgan agreed to go on that ride! Looks like you guys had a blast getting in the last things to do. Glad you were able to fit them in.

tharker said...

I laughed out loud (so loud in fact, that I scared Eva!) at Claire's "Senior Picture" pose. You crack me up Brooke!

I also love the one of you all on the ride, because it's like looking at a grown up Claire sitting next to herself. You look so much like her in that picture!

And lastly, this post just makes me SO, SO, SO excited for the reunion! Just 2 weeks, baby!!

tharker said...

Oh yeah. One more thing. I'm so glad that Morgan enjoyed your trip to Busch Gardens this time around!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Gina said...

Love the Morgan drop picture. That is classic! Hope the move went well and can't wait to hear/see more of the "P" town exit events!

fly's said...

Brooke- I MISS YOU!!! I can't believe I didn't see you before you left- that was my fault and I hate it. I hope things are going well for you in your new place. We still talk about you at Girl's Night- don't worry it's only good things:) Keep us updated on your adventures "down South".

Shells said...

Splash pads are HUGE around here! My kids love them. Love the pictures. So fun to see everyone enjoying life.

Laurie said...

I hope you are enjoying getting all settled in good ol' Alabam. I love the Dixie. We lived in Atlanta for a few years when I was a kid and it was gorgeous. Your little kiddoes are beautiful and getting so big. Can't wait to hear about Alabama.

Hannah J said...

Luke is getting so big,Morgan is a cutie. And Claire is so tall!