Friday, May 15, 2009

For Auntie Shells

Michelle requested some pictures of Morgan, but since I don't want Claire to grow up with a complex, I will include some pictures of her, too. I tried to take some of Morgan smiling, because she has a beautiful smile, but sometimes, she is too elusive.

(so pretty)


( Morgan's scowl)


(You can almost see the smile)


(I can't help it, I think she is so cute)



Claire is my big girl , all graduated from preschool today (and in which I bawled like a baby as I picked her up and said goodbye to her teachers. Embarrassing, I know).


I love my girls.

11 comments:

Cara said...

What cute girls you have. They sure grow up fast. And they both have those crazy dark eyes. Beautiful.

Stacee said...

Cute girls, they look like you.

Where are you guys moving to???

libby said...

Awww, so cute. Honestly, you didn't need me to take pictures of the little ones--they posed much better for you than for me!!

Pitcherpost said...

I love your girls too! I especially love Morgan's scowl, I will miss that :(

tharker said...

The older Morgan gets, the more she is looking like her big sister to me. Such a gorgeous pair!

Can't wait to see them for real in a few months!!! (oh, and you too of course ;)

Shells said...

Thanks Brooke. They are adorable and I Morgan's scowl reminds me of a couple of your baby pictures. ;)

Was Claire the tallest in her preschool class?

Libby said...

sweet pictures. jack is sure going to miss those girls. what time are you leaving on the 28th?

p.s. i read the entire post ;).

Rachel said...

so beautiful. I love your little Morgan's hair. it reminds me of Audrey's we swoop it over like that too. I can not believe Claire is so big. She has grown so fast. Congrats to Cody. he's probably walking down the isle at this very moment. Or perhaps you're currently listening to the hygiene grads talk about how "super cool" school was and "never change you guys, you're so rad. I love all of you..." something like that. Have fun.

Gina said...

Oh how I miss those girls already. I got teary!

Bethany said...

Girls are great. How did you get the boarder around the pictures? I am going to play around and try to figure it out. Your kids are adorable.

5dollarFanatic said...

They are so beautiful..don't you just love having girls-they are so sweet and yet sometimes so unnerving!!