Monday, November 03, 2008

Denied

Okay, last Halloween post, I swear.

This video was taken at the ward party. You will note that both kids are cute and adorable and doing what you expect in a family video-posing, dancing, running away from the camera. But towards the end there is a little something going on in the background that makes me smile every time I see it.



You have to look really hard, becuase the version here is really small. You will notice Morgan heads over towards Buzz Lightyear (aka, Noah) whom she is in love with. Noah will play with her and make her laugh, but then Morgan goes all clingy girl on him. Literally, she clings. She moves in slowly and consistently for the hug, then drapers her head on him and stays like that until he manages to push her off. He doesn't so much like the snuggling. And in the video, she makes a run for him, and he sees her coming and tries to give her the brush off, but she won't have any of it. He frantically scoots back to get away from her. It cracks me up. Maybe somebody should tell Morgan that, he just not that into you.

**Bother. You can't really see it because its to small, but I can see it on my computer and it makes me smile.

10 comments:

Tyson and Rachelle said...

I know I love the bumbo seat, what a great creation! Your girls are so cute! What stories you have! I wish I was a better writer! All I post are pictures and I am not very creative with the few words that I do end up posting! Anyway, I feel bad that I don't know you well but it has been fun to check out your blog! Cute cute!

Elise said...

LOL!!! I totally caught it! Poor little Noah, being chased endlessly by cute little girls! Your girls look so adorable, I love the costumes! Well I'm hoping you have psychic powers, after your dream I'm banking on a girl!

Y's creations said...

Thanks for posting the cute video.
It looks like you had a great Halloween. Loved the kids costumes. It is fun to see them in action.

Linda said...

So cute! Don't take no for an answer Morgan;) And I love that Claire is dancing around. Moves from her dance class? And I've mentioned it before, but I love the girls' costumes.

Bethany said...

I think your gym looks just like ours! Your kids are the cutest little girls. I'm going to have to get a cute ferry costume for my girls next year. Isnt it so fun to be a mom of girls.

Rachel said...

Your kids are adorable! I'm so glad we found each other again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - i love it! It must be hard on noah to be such a stud muffin. Morgan is such a loving and sweet little girl.

Laurie said...

Wow, you guys are a gorgeous family. I meant to comment on the post about Morgan being oh so cute, and I got behind, I apologize. Yes, she is so cute that I can not even stand it. She should marry Austin. She could even marry Tara's little boy, just so she is in the family.

Kimberly said...

I totally saw little Morgan going in for the kill:) What a doll!

JoDell said...

Fiesty Morgan! Those little Smythe boys are obviously hard to resist! Very cute. I love the costumes, too.