Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It's gonna be hot in the Midwest! Well, at least the Minnesotan is who won the apron! Congratulations, Jessica! I hope it keeps things spicy in the kitchen.

Jess and I go back to the days when I was dating Cody, and she was dating Cody's roommate, Pete. Fast forward 6 years, we are now married to our respective roommates, we have five little girls between us, and we still keep in touch! She is very friendly, creative, and if I remember right, she wears festive socks. I know she received a little package several weeks ago, in the form of a baby girl, but I will be sending out this apron, a slightly less exciting delivery, for her and her brood of girls to enjoy and make lots of cookie dough together (because that's what you do after you have a baby).

6 comments:

tharker said...

Congratulations Jessica!

Jessica said...

Yeah, too much cookie dough...nothing good happened on the scale at my follow-up appointment yesterday...

I am so excited, Brooke! Thanks for sharing your grand talent with me.

5dollarFanatic said...

congrats to the winner--Brooke I have tagged you-so check my blog for details. This one isn't a long one-unless you make it, anyway.

Sketchy said...

Darn it, I'm only just here and that is a seriously cute apron. Maybe we should have a Primary presidency apron give away and you can rig it so that you get to give that one to me, or one just like it. ;)

PS: hi! Sketchy=me, Shelly

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Brooke I love your blog!

Jan said...

Congrats to Jessica. Have another one Brook. We all wanted one.