Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a . . .

Today was our ultrasound where we were very pleased and relieved (I completely stress out about it) to find that everything looks good. It seemed like it took forever since the baby wasn't always cooperating. And Claire was also not cooperating, so that just made it seem like an eternity to find out what we were having. At first the baby just wasn't giving it up, but then the baby lost all modesty and moved to show us that she is indeed, a gir l!!! (My computer edits out the word gir l, so the first time I published this blog it completely took it out so that no one would have any idea what I was having). A gi rl is what both Cody and I wanted most, so we are just plain tickled. I love the idea of Claire having a little sister, and our baby having an older sister! Apparently this is the summer for g irls, because all the other gir ls in my ward who are having babies this spring and summer (7 all together) are having gi rls. No one with a boy yet! So now I am also just tickled to imagine in two years a nursery full of little g irls.

Sorry about the drought in blogging, but the weather is bright and sunny, we are having a healthy baby g irl , and I am sure the creative juices will start flowing again!!

7 comments:

tharker said...

I'm so glad to see you back on the blog wagon! And double glad about the sweet new niece that is coming our way! I cannot wait to meet her!

PRP said...

Congrats to you! I'm so happy for you all.

Shells said...

Congratulations Brooke. You'll be the only one in the fam with two girls.

elenapena said...

Congratulations, Brooke!!! Now all I have to do is move to PA, so there will be at least one boy in your Primary. :)

Carrie said...

Yea! That's so fun! She and Claire will have so much fun together. Congratulations, Brooke!

Monica said...

Congratulations Brooke!! I just have one questions. Years before Claire was even born (even before you married Cody) we all knew that your first born girl would be named Claire. So what about girl #2? Are you as much in the dark as we all are?

I am so excited for you.

Brooklet said...

Well, we are not as for sure as we were about the name Claire, but right now we are leaning towards Morgan.