Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Uptown Girls


I finally got the pictures that we took in NYC- more than a month after the trip! But I thought I would post them for your enjoyment and for proof that indeed I did go to New York City!



This picture is of my and two of the gals- Kim and Jana. This is taken on Timesquare, right outside our hotel. It was a great place to stay- right in the thick of things.


Central Park was beautiful, even in the winter- just because it was such a stark contrast between the city and the huge green park. In the distance you see the upper west side. The fourth is Melanie.




I had to include this picture because it is so typical of Melanie's pictures- she shuts her eyes in about 75% of the pictures we took. It became a running joke on the trip. We are in an Italian Restaurant in Little Italy on are last day. Italian food is probably my favorite food, but since I was in my first trimester, it sounded disgusting. But you can't go to little Italy without eating there.


So this was our trip (well, some of it), My favorite part of the trip was visiting the Statue of Liberty. And here we are, posing like geeky tourists!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome, Brooke! You went to New York; you're so cool, and you look great!

tharker said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing Brookie!

Monica said...

Love the pictures!! I am practically green with envy. You seem so tall. Maybe someday, you can show the Harker gals around New York City. Wouldn't that be a fun trip?

Shells said...

I'd definately say you are the prettiest girl of the bunch. I would love to visit New York City some day as long as I am with someone who has been there before and knows all the good spots.