Saturday, February 10, 2007

DiBrooklet Code

Okay, if that last entry didn't make any sense- good. It wasn't suppose to. But it is part of a puzzle hidden deep in my blog!!

I am a nerd. I feel no personal shame.

A couple of nights ago as I was laying in bed, a thought popped into my mind that it would be fun to hide a message in my blog and those who are daring would be able to try to solve it using their smarts. So if you want to attempt this, you have to be dedicated, fearless, and be a nerd- just like me. This is not just busy work. I promise you will be justly rewarded when you reach the end of the path.

I made it challenging because I have some good puzzle solver's in my friends and family and I didn't want to sport with their intelligence with an easy and obvious code. And remember, the reward at the end is worth it. If you solve it, please don't give it away for anyone else.

So here is the clue to start you on your path:

Using the key as your count and measure, start at the beginning. The letter L is the first letter of your message which will take you on your path.

Good luck!!

14 comments:

tharker said...

Is the number 7 a clue? When you said using the key...did you mean the post, "The Key" or the scripture? Am I just way off???

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklet said...

thats why its a puzzle you have to figure it out. Carrie has already figured it out and I am blown away she did it that fast! But the reward still lies in wait for those who can figure this out.

tharker said...

My brain was definitely not made for this! I've been racking my brain all day, and all I get is the feeling of stupidity! Now I feel like Michelle when she thinks all of the women in R.S. are laughing at her! : )

Monica said...

Good job Brooke!! A very clever puzzle. And I am glad I was able to solve it. I will pat myself on the back and wait for shells to solve it. Come on Shells, you can do it.

tharker said...

Now that I know the answer I can smile again!

The New Harkers said...

So I didnt do your little thing put seeing how I guessed it last time i think I know what it is.

Monica said...

Has Shells figured this out yet?

Shells said...

No, Monica. Why don't you help me out.

Brooklet said...

Yes, Michelle has figured it out.

Johnsons said...

3-15-14-7-18-1-20-21-12-1-20-9-15-14-19 Brooke!

tharker said...

Do we get a new post soon? How are you??? Enquiring minds want to know!

Shells said...

I whole heartedly agree with Tiff. We need to hear from you. What if something is wrong. You know, I'm going to think something is wrong, and worry myself sick until you finally post something so that I know you are okay.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.