Thursday, January 18, 2007

Give my Regards to Broadway. . .

By this time tomorrow night, I will be sitting in the Gershwin Theater in New York City watching a broadway musical. Airplane ticket to NYC. . . .$98. Broadway ticket. . . 115$. Fulfilling my dream of visiting NYC. . . priceless.

I am going with a group of gal pals I have here. None of us have been to NYC so we are in for a wild time, trying to navigate ourselves around the city. To be honest, I am a little nervous. . mostly about the flight to NYC- I usually have a little fear of flying- well not flying, mostly falling or exploding out of the sky. Thats more of what my fear is. But NYC is a little more scary that most cities to fly into in my mind. But I am sure I will be fine, Mom.

Okay, its late; I'm still packing. Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

tharker said...

Oh Brooke I am so excited for you and so jealous at the same time! Have a great trip and I fully expect a nice fat blog when you return. You can brag all you want about all of the fabulous things that you did, I won't mind too much.

tharker said...

I was just thinking what a great early birthday gift this will be for you! How long are you going for?