Thursday, November 24, 2011

2

Happy Birthday to my Luke!
He is so full of personality! He likes to run into a room and stand in a martial arts stance, with his legs spread apart. Just because. He loves balls, spiders, trains, and anything else boy. He loves his mommy the most, though, which is just the way it should be! He is also no longer sporting that crop of curly hair. One night several weeks ago, I came home from mutual to find Cody had once again, shaved his head, leaving a short mohawk. I mourned his hair, but left the cut, just so Cody could get it out of his system. Because I love his curly mop too much to have Cody shave it anymore!

We love him so much!

3 comments:

Mike Harker said...

what a handsome lad

Y's creations said...

Happy Belated Birthday Luke!
You're such a cutie! Hope that you had a great birthdaY!

Jana said...

He is DARLING!!!! I could seriously kiss those cheeks all day. Happy Birthday Luke!!!

PS Carson has that same shirt. Love it.