Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blah, blah


Honestly, I don't know where time is flying to. It is going a little too fast for me. We are now down to counting weeks instead of months until we move. Wowsers. My to-do list is getting to be longer than I would like and that just gives me anxiety to think about it. So I try not to think about it and that just makes my to-do list longer. Anywho, I don't have anything to write about so I am just going to put up pictures of my kids. again.

{Williamsburg, with the oxen. They let Claire stand behind and plow the field.
She loved it.}

{at the beach}

{this is what Morgan does at the beach: build sandcastles out of the dry sand}

6 comments:

Shells said...

Is Claire making that pose at the beach because her new favorite aunt had a similar pose at the beach? And no, I'm not bitter about it (said is a very, semi, sort of, kind of, maybe just a little bit sarcastic tone).

tharker said...

Shells, you crack me up!

Your to do list sounds like my laundry pile...sadly ignoring it just makes it grow bigger too.

Love Morgan's dry sand castles ;)

Amy said...

Oh I feel ya! I'm facing a growing list as well. At least you have a home to get exciteded about. We don't have that yet, argh! At least you are posting too! Good job! Claire is so old I hardly recognize her, crazy.

JoDell said...

Moving is on my top ten worst ways to spend my time. I feel for you!

Cute pictures. Claire is seriously so tall and grown up. I bet she loved driving that plow.

Pitcherpost said...

hurry up and move already! Then you'll be that much closer and we can harrass you!

Jana said...

Oh, I am so jealous that you and Mel will be close. Boo hoo!!! At least I have Utah.